If you or someone you love has been taking benzos for more than a few months, you may begin to notice patterns that could point to a life-threatening drug problem, such as:
- Need to take more and more of the drug in order to get relief
- Seeing different doctors in order to obtain new or additional benzodiazepine prescriptions
- Dramatically worse performance in school or work
- Personality changes such as uncharacteristic agitation, irritability, or angry outbursts
- Admitted awareness of the addictive effects of the drug but unwillingness or inability to stop taking it
- Secretiveness and evasiveness when questioned regarding whereabouts or activities
- Spending significant amounts of time behind closed doors or out of the house
- Asking for money, despite employment and seeming financial stability
- Withdrawing mentally and emotionally from friends and loved ones
- Extreme drowsiness and/or falling asleep at inappropriate times
We Don’t Run Programs, We Care for People
We don’t just give you a place to live while you wrestle with addiction; we provide community support, practical help, and individualized care for everyone who walks through our doors. In addition to traditional, evidence-based therapeutic methods, our personalized drug rehabilitation programs offer several holistic therapies, including:
We also believe recovery is best achieved through community integration
. All patients are strongly encouraged to reach out and develop a sober network or “A-Team” to supplement their clinical treatment, provide additional support and help them work through and process issues. It is important to maintain a sense of life outside of treatment so that when it does come time to complete the program, each patient has a solid network which they will be able to rely on.
Our team of addiction treatment specialists understands that you aren’t just a number or a statistic. We believe every person is infinitely valuable and worthy of being treated with dignity, respect, and the utmost compassion during the drug rehabilitation process, and we look forward to helping you rebuild your life, free from addiction.