What Makes Our Addiction Center Unique?
People are unique. Their needs are unique. Here, at Acceptance Recovery, we know there is not one “right way” to recover. Some of our patients need more focus on trauma, while others might need to focus on a mental health or codependency issue. Our clinical and medical staff approach each patient with the understanding that they inherently possess the capability to overcome their addictions and go on to lead a healthy life, with lasting change.
How we differ from other dual diagnosis treatment centers:
- Our staff is comprised of clinicians and medical doctors who are directly involved in the care and education of our patients.
- Our care is highly individualized, with a number of one-on-one therapy sessions held with a primary therapist every week, in addition to a wide variety of group therapies and activities.
- Our individualized programs are designed to help our patients explore and develop deeper relationships and family bonds.
- We incorporate the 12-step philosophy, which has been proven to help individuals understand the underlying causes of their behavior and develop mindfulness for life-long recovery.
- We accept most major health insurance carriers and specialize in helping our patients with insurance assistance when needed.
- We specialize in integrated treatment, which is customized for specific addictions along with associated mental and behavioral health issues. This is often referred to as dual diagnosis treatment or treatment for co-occurring disorders.
Meet the Acceptance Recovery Center Team
Our caring staff consists of credentialed mental health and addiction recovery specialists. Additionally, many of our support staff and our therapists are members of the recovery community. This means that we are uniquely qualified to provide a practical perspective, giving the team credibility in the eyes of those we are helping.
This insiders’ experience gives the Acceptance Recovery staff a deeper understanding of how addiction occurs and how best to relate to patients in our care.
Get to know the professionals who make up our addiction recovery team here:
Medical Staff Clinical Staff Executive
Wellness Admissions Administrative Therapy Dogs